Preschoolers will love playing along with Maddy and her teddy bears as they learn about numbers, letters, colours and shapes.
Each Teddy in “Too Many Teddy Bears” plays a special bear game that will have your kids laughing and learning along and keep them entertained for hours.
- Count ingredients for Chef James Bear’s delicious recipes.
- Play matching games with The Teddy Twins, Tommy and Tess.
- Learn about colours and shapes in Candy Bear’s candy factory.
- Test their memory skills when Beardini the Magician makes things disappear
- Search for hidden objects with Detective Sherlock Bear and his trusty dog Watson.
- Help Billy Builder Bear put the parts together to build some fun toys.
- 6 interactive games; each with multiple levels
- Beautiful animations
- Loveable characters
- Music and sound effects
- Loads of fun and surprises